Unless noted, all information, user account information, articles, data, images, passwords, text, user names, web pages, or other materials (collectively “Content”) appearing on the this site (hereafter “Site”) are the exclusive property of Sunleaf Inc., or their subsidiaries and affiliates:
- The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade dress (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Sunleaf Inc. or others.
- Sunleaf Inc. owns or uses by permission all software contained on the Site, including without limitation, all code. Copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions protect this software. The law expressly prohibits any modification, redistribution, or reproduction of the software, and such actions could result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Sunleaf Inc. will seek and support prosecuting violators to the maximum extent possible, including all attempts of frivolous lawsuits.
- All information, products, services, software, and Content contained on or used within the Site is Copyrighted by Sunleaf Inc. All rights reserved.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes. Nothing on the Site shall be construed to confer any grant or license of any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, by implication, or otherwise. Any attempt to do so will be a violation of law.
- Images of places, people, and objects displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission, by Sunleaf Inc.